WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF YOURS IS COLLECTED
Information collection and use
We collect and receive the following types of information:
- Basic Subscriber information. To open your account and process payments, we collect and receive identifiers like your email address and, depending on how you pay, your billing address and other payment information.
- Usage data. We may collect and log Internet or other electronic network information on how you and others access and use the Service. Usage data may be collected through cookies, and similar technologies.
- Location information. We may collect the IP address you use to connect to the Service and your location information from a mobile device.
- Device information. We may collect information about the number and type of devices you use to connect to the Service, as well as information about the operating systems on those devices (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows).
Opt Out Procedures
Upon initial communication from The Pharm3r, you may opt-out of receiving further communications from The Pharm3r. To be completely removed from the Pharm3r’ mailing list, you may contact email@example.com. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service, please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses. There may be essential communications that you cannot opt-out from, such as essential communications related to your account and your use of the Service.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED
We may use the information that we collect about you and from you, including Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To customize our Service: We seek to improve your experience with our Service. As a result, we may analyze data we collect about your use of the Service.
- To communicate with you: If you request more information about our products, we will contact you using the information you provide us. We may also send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you, with your prior opt-in consent where required by applicable law.
- To aggregate data: We may anonymize, and aggregate data collected through our Service and to create statistics that may be used for any purpose, provided that such statistics do not identify any customers or individuals or contain any Personal Information.
In addition, Pharm3r may access or use the Personal Information collected through the Services for a range of reasons, which may include, but are not limited:
- To provide, operate, optimize and maintain the Services;
- To address customer questions and support requests;
- To manage Pharm3r’s platform, system administration and security;
- To compile aggregated statistics about the operation and use of the Services and to better understand the preferences of our customers;
- To send customers technical alerts, reports, updates, security notifications and other Service-related communications;
- To carry out research and development to improve our products and services;
- To investigate and prevent fraud, unauthorized access or use of Services, breaches of terms and policies, and other wrongful behavior;
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which Pharm3r will notify you.
We reserve the right to disclose information submitted by or concerning you, as we reasonably believe is necessary to protect our systems or business. Specifically, but without limitation, we reserve the right to disclose such information when you are in violation of our Terms and Conditions or other published guidelines or participate (or is reasonably suspected of participating) in any harmful, infringing or illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order. We also reserve the right to report any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement for investigation or prosecution, or to suspend or terminate your subscription or access in connection with any suspected illegal or infringing activity.
You can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited content you provide to the Service or to others, including, for example, infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials. So that the Service is available for all users to enjoy, you may not, and you hereby represent and warrant that you will not, post, transmit, email or otherwise make accessible on or through the Services content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or malicious;
- contains hate propaganda or promotes discrimination or violence against any people on account of their race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation;
- is or could be harmful to minors;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing (or “spamming”);
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct;
- is or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any other party;
- contains restricted password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains a software virus or any other code files or programs that are designed to or have the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment whether owned by Pharm3r or any other party;
- solicits passwords, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- otherwise violates any local, state, national or other applicable law or regulation.
In addition, you may not, in connection with your use of the Service:
- impersonate any person or entity, including an Pharm3r officer or employee, or falsely misrepresent your organization user with any other person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any content posted or transmitted through or on the Service;
- engage in commercial activities and/or sales without Pharm3r’s prior written consent including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, barter or advertising;
- post or transmit any content that you do not have the right to post or transmit;
- post or submit unsolicited commercial e-mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or seek or encourage others to engage in these activities;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or any server or network involved with the operation of the Service;
- stalk or harass any other person; or
- collect or “harvest” from the Service the names of other users for the purpose of transmitting to those other users unsolicited commercial messages.
If you discover this kind of material or activity on the Service, please contact support@Pharm3r.com.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We may use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies, to name a few. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you do not have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
- with our partners and third-party service providers. We may authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information only as necessary to perform services on behalf of Pharm3r (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our Service). We share your information with service providers who process data on our behalf, such as credit card processors and customer management systems. For example, these service providers help us:
- Operate, develop, and improve the features and functionality of the Service
- Complete your payment transactions
- Fulfill your sales and support requests
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Notification of Changes
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
If and when you decide to update information, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may delete your account by contacting us at contact email@example.com. Some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Website and Service Updates
As necessary, The Pharm3r may send you Website and service announcement updates. You are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the Website. The Pharm3r communicates via e-mail with you to provide requested services and to resolve issues relating to your accounts.
Consent to This Policy
The Terms and Conditions are incorporated herein by reference in its entirety.
PHARM3R CONTACT ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS
Should you have questions about this policy or The Pharm3r’ information collection, use and disclosure practices, you may contact us at 158 West 88th St, New York, NY 10024 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to respond promptly to requests, questions or concerns you may have regarding our use of personal information about you. Except where required by law, The Pharm3r cannot ensure a response to questions or comments regarding topics unrelated to this policy or The Pharm3r’ privacy practices.