Pharm3r is a healthcare analytics company. We specialize in providing early insights into complex and interconnected drug, device, and supply chain risks. Pharm3r enables our clients to maximize patient safety and minimize financial exposure.
Our firm ingests large, healthcare-related data sets, which are refreshed daily. We clean, map, and overlay this data with client-specific information. Clients use our software for industry insights, risk ranking, and data exploration.
We are seeking a person, located within Halifax and surrounding areas, with an interest in the healthcare sector to join our Product and Consulting Services team.
The ideal candidate has a deep curiosity and is relentless in pursuit of solutions. This person:
- Thinks creatively and flexibly
- Communicates clearly
- Enjoys working with data, from finding new sources to solution-oriented analysis and visualization
- Possesses solid analytical and technical skills
- Has a keen sense of accountability, ownership, and a commitment to accuracy
Familiarity with medical terminology, healthcare regulation, and drug and medical device data sources is a plus.
Pharm3r is based in New York with offices in Halifax. This hybrid position requires occasional face-time, COVID restrictions permitting, with team members in the Halifax area.
- Identify core business issues and conceptualize potential resolutions
- Source, manipulate, and transform datasets into insightful analysis
- Document data sources and results; track and report on long term outcomes
- Recognize, diagnose, and solve problems
- Work closely with all stakeholders
- Contribute to new product development
Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Python, Excel, querying languages (e.g., SQL, DAX), and data presentation software tools, such as PowerBI
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and investigate problems independently
- Ability to distill complex technical information into clear, understandable, conclusions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to understand requirements, communicate effectively, and collaborate productively
About Phamr3r (www.pharm3r.com)
Pharm3r is a healthcare analytics company specializing in real-world post-market surveillance for drugs and medical devices. We build web applications and datasets for medical products catering to the financial and healthcare industries.
Our products allow us to detect trends in medical product safety and outcomes. Our clients capitalize on our products to better manage risk. To our broader community of stakeholders, our work has the potential to reduce thousands of entirely avoidable injuries, adverse events, and deaths.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and performance-based growth opportunities
- High impact projects
- Flexible, work from home, schedule
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org