Pharm3r is a healthcare analytics company specializing in complex and interconnected drug, device, and supply chain relationships and risks. We provide real-time insights from large datasets, enabling clients to maximize patient safety, explore business relationships and opportunities, and identify burgeoning product risks. Our clients include pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, and insurance underwriters.
Pharm3r seeks an ambitious professional for the role of Product Manager. The position will continuously assess and synthesize customer needs, working with colleagues in data analytics and software development to deliver insights and solutions. A successful candidate will have significant business acumen, as well as experience collaborating with both customers and colleagues.
Pharm3r is based in New York City, NY, with offices in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The ideal candidate is located near one of these cities to facilitate occasional in-person meetings.
- Communicate with clients and team members to develop new product features
- Help identify client business issues and conceptualize potential resolutions
- Source, manipulate, and transform datasets to provide insightful analysis
- Contribute to new product development in tandem with data analysts and software developers
- Ability to quickly and independently investigate problems and learn new concepts
- Ability to distill and communicate complex technical information
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams in a collaborative manner
- Experience working with Python, Excel, querying languages (e.g., SQL, DAX), and data presentation software tools (e.g., Power BI)
This might be a good fit for you if you:
- Are passionate about the intersections of technology and healthcare
- Enjoy working with people and data
- Possess solid analytical and technical skills
- Are relentless about finding solutions, think creatively and flexibly, and have a keen sense of accountability; ownership; and commitment to accuracy
Familiarity with medical terminology, healthcare regulation processes, and drug/medical device data sources is a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org