We are seeking a person with knowledge of the healthcare sector, located within Halifax and surrounding areas, to help us curate our extensive database of Healthcare companies.
The job requires detailed online research on medical-device and drug companies. It requires finding correct, current, and well-verified information, sometimes spending long periods looking for it. The team is responsible for research and data entry that can’t be automated. Accuracy is of utmost importance.
Pharm3r is based in New York with offices in Halifax. This telecommuting position requires occasional face-time with team members in the Halifax area. At this time, due to COVID-19 face to face meetings are entirely voluntary. All pertinent public health measures will be followed, including wearing masks indoors and social distancing. We offer the flexibility of working remotely with the support of local team members.
- Manage and execute the manual aspect of Pharm3r’s data verification, aggregation & resolution processes fact-checking, data entry, maintaining processes traceability
- Continuous online research
- Working with the business development and product development teams to source and integrate data
- Attend weekly online meetings
- Knowledge in Excel, Google Docs/Sheets, and data entry
- Well-developed online research skills
- Extreme attention to detail & a high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to manage a small data team when needed for larger projects
The ideal candidate will also possess the following qualities:
- Self-motivated; must be able to adhere to a schedule and avoid distractions
- Very strong work ethic; ability to take on a large workload
- Excellent communication with team members
- Positive attitude
- Excel proficiency
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Connect the dots; having the ability to effectively ask “what does this mean?” and “what impact could this have on something else?”
- Ability to communicate your findings both visually and verbally
In addition, we’re always on the lookout for people with good skills in querying languages (e.g., SQL, DAX), Python, and data visualizations.
Work With Us
About Pharm3r (www.pharm3r.com)
Pharm3r is a healthcare analytics company specializing in real-world post-market surveillance for drugs and medical devices. We build web applications and datasets for medical products catering to the financial and healthcare industries. Our products allow us to detect trends in medical product safety and outcomes. Our clients capitalize on our products to better manage risk. To our broader community of stakeholders, our work has the potential to reduce thousands of entirely avoidable injuries, adverse events, and deaths.
Benefits of working with Pharm3r include:
- Competitive salary and performance-based growth opportunities
- Work remotely
- Great colleagues and high impact projects
- Flexible work schedule
- Work-life balance
- Competitive benefits package
How to Apply
Please send your resume AND cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org