Pharm3r is the leader in healthcare analytics. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be a core member of an innovative and one-of-a-kind initiative in the Healthcare space.
We are looking to hire an experienced senior web developer to join our software team, reporting to the Director of Software Engineering. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and hands-on implementation of some of Pharm3r’s SaaS initiatives. As a senior web developer, you will also work directly and mentor other team members, perform peer reviews and be responsible for meeting the agreed-upon deliverables.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in software development
- Proficient with design, implementation, and consumption of REST APIs
- Proficient in C# and .NET Core
- Proficient in Relational Databases and design (specifically Microsoft’s SQL Server)
- Proficient with cloud-native architectures and technologies using Azure
- Good knowledge of Elasticsearch, Redis & Neo4j
Working at Pharm3r
This is a fully remote position, but ideally, you will be in the Halifax (Nova Scotia, Canada) area and be open to occasionally meeting with other team members. You must be comfortable working alone while maintaining a remote-team spirit.
At Pharm3r, we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our work, and we hold high standards in our expectations. If you are likeminded and meet the technical competencies of the role, we want to hear from you.
About Pharm3r (www.pharm3r.com)
Pharm3r is a healthcare analytics company specializing in real-world post-market surveillance for drugs and medical devices. We build web applications and datasets for medical products catering to the financial and healthcare industries.
Our products allow us to detect trends in medical product safety and outcomes. Our clients capitalize on our products to better manage risk. To our broader community of stakeholders, our work has the potential to reduce thousands of entirely avoidable injuries, adverse events, and deaths.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and performance-based growth opportunities
- High impact projects
- Flexible, work from home, schedule